Showing off RSO yoyos

25 Likes

Gratz on gettin one!

3 Likes

Updated collection!

24 Likes

I have this RSO Gravity set up with black OD Ultralights and Duncan Clear Echo (OG) caps laced with some Highlighter Alphaline coming in at 66 grams, yeah this one is fresh :ok_hand:

21 Likes

Got my XL today! I love the RSO artwork, so I included the packaging pics. In the process of moving so I apologize for the picture quality.

26 Likes

25 Likes

What’s your favorite of the bunch? @8269christopher

1 Like

Gravity because of the customization of the weight. It’s like having so many yoyos in one. That’s literally the only reason. The ti-bowl and doom bot are right up there as well though. Here’s my Gravity today.

16 Likes

Those red ultralights in the Gravity look so dope!

I can’t agree more on the Gravity, I’ve been throwing it almost exclusively since I got it.
Have you tried it with the caps on yet? I was really surprised with how much I liked it with caps.

5 Likes

Yes I have. It plays amazing with the caps as well. I’ve switched out the components so many times. We need a thread dedicated to current gravity setup.

9 Likes

I’ve been throwing mine with caps for the last couple days…although I think I like it bare for weight though. The caps do make if feel perfect in the hand!

Maybe I need to swapout to ultralight SEs and try again with caps on…

7 Likes

I have ultralights in mine, too, and the weight rings in under the caps, too. I think the rings offset the cap weight with a little more rim weight. Or maybe I’ve just convinced myself of that! It’s not like the caps weigh that much.

4 Likes

I think it’s partially psychosomatic…I’ve been playing lighter weight stuff a lot recently, so the last couple times it just felt heavy :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

what do you guys think about the bearing the gravity came with? I like the DS but it spins like hot garbage. I’ve changed to full ceramic and its a game changer

3 Likes

I haven’t noticed any specific issues with it. I’ll have to swap it out and see if I notice improvement

2 Likes

I haven’t had any issue with the bearing in mine either.

You may have acquired some foreign matter in the bearing, or it’s just a dud…that happens sometimes.

5 Likes

I think it might be a dud because I cleaned it qnd dried it, then when I free spin it sometimes makes that rattling then significantly slows down. you know that rattle- blurrRrRrRr

3 Likes

Please set one up Sir

2 Likes

some new caps I got for the gravity

19 Likes

How great is the gravity? How does it play?

3 Likes