Show off your favorite Grail find

MFD/G2 Co-lab. According to Ray and Jake, there were no official half swaps done, so it’s kinda unique

Also, G2 Covenant in Helix Nebula. I wanted a Nebula Banshee, but this is what I could get :grin:

Edit: also forgot my baby, One Drop Seven Summits in Everest :grin:

16 Likes

Where does the string go?

2 Likes

You have chosen… wisely.

4 Likes

This guy is one of the few things I’ve wanted to search specifically for:

Had to complete the set:

28 Likes

Man from the moment I saw images of this thing it was pure love. I wanted one so badly, but they were sold out everywhere. A super nice guy on the forums here sold me one of them brand new for I think $15’ish shipped. I love this thing so much!

MagicYoYo N12 Shark Honor…Christmas Edition

13 Likes

So colorful I love those pale Easter colors

I was so stoked when I filled this case up.

20 Likes

Cool collection! Are the textures the same on all of them? I’ve got a whiteout sherpa and it wasn’t what I was expecting.

3 Likes

Update: I was able to score another bbb akita!

P.s. this ones never leaving

2 Likes

Are those titanium? They look copper

1 Like

It doesn’t take string. I hold it in my left hand and use it as a counterweight while doing whip tricks with my right hand.

3 Likes

Most of my grails have been sold at some point. I’m on a catch and release program

18 Likes

The whiteout one is different for sure, way more of a glossy feeling. Kind of like my customs that the master himself, @yoyospirit, did for me a few months back.

Family photo for good measure.

18 Likes

@Ian_Bender All titaniums except the bottom right, that’s Magnesium w/ SS rings.

4 Likes

I love you man, but this yo-yo… this… this… this… is an abomination of a color scheme :confused:

But it’s still better than a DV888, so it’s got that goin’ for it!

7 Likes

@codinghorror Yeah?

Well your dog’s breath stinks! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

What’s this?

1 Like

if my dog was as ugly as YOUR dog, i’d shave it’s butt and teach it to walk backwards!

5 Likes

Not a hard catch but definitely one of my favorites

14 Likes

Rso mechabape zilla

3 Likes