Shortcut by Yoyofriends Restock in New Amazing Colors! - Available 03/14/24 - 8pm ET!

Shortcut_Feature

The Shortcut by YoYoFriends returns with stunning new color schemes! Explore the incredible acid washes and fades available tomorrow!

The Shortcut by YoYoFriends is a versatile yoyo suitable for all skill levels, offering ample spin power and stability for mastering tricks and combos, while maintaining a playful and floaty feel. It introduces a fresh design approach with multiple cuts and angles to optimize weight distribution, providing a unique aesthetic within YoYoFriends’ lineup.

The new colorways of shortcut is coming soon! We also revised it with 8mm axle and concave bearing. It will be available at the yoyofriends store at March 6th 8PM EST. #yoyo #yoyofriends #throwoftheday #todaysth…

Named for its ability to expedite skill development and offer exceptional performance at an accessible price point, the Shortcut serves as a gateway to higher-end yoyos, exemplifying the quality and capability of YoYoFriends for all players.

8 Likes

One of the best monometal ever at an incredible cheap price, if you dont have it go and have it!

5 Likes

I totally agree! Really surprised me when I tried it bc the price to performance ratio is insane! Glad these will be in stock again so I can recommend it without asking ppl to search bst hah!

2 Likes

Such a great brand. I wish I could keep up with their releases. My attention is focused elsewhere at the moment but this one looks like a banger.

Any chance you guys can compare it to Silenus? It’s a mono with equally good price to performance ratio.

1 Like

Shortcut hits harder and more aggressively than the silenus.

3 Likes

Thanks. Silenus is quite floaty.

Should the 2024 Shortcut be available early on the yoyofriends website? Because it is…

Its been available like a few days on their site I think. But the shipping from there would be way higher than waiting for the YYE stock to open up. Probably slower too, def at this point.

1 Like

I think I may pick one up

1 Like

I’m excited to wait until 8pm EST so I can order from yoyoexpert.

It’s pretty sweet :slight_smile:

5 Likes