Sf plstc vs skyva vs replay pro

hello, im new to yoyoing and right now im using top yo mojo but ive been looking some other plastic yoyo to play with. like the title said, which one is better for beginner to use?

3 Likes

You aren’t going to go wrong with any of those three. They are all solid values in a plastic performance yoyo.

I prefer the Skyva to the replay pro, though others disagree. I haven’t tried the SF plstc, but it seems well liked.

3 Likes

the PLSTC is my favorite well plastic, I have have tried all three and the PLSCT the best

3 Likes

If you like the size and bulkiness of the Mojo then you’d be comfortable with the PLSTC or the Wedge. If you like wide gaps, then the Replay Pro is a good choice. I’ve never tried a Skyva so can’t speak to that model.

For myself, just based on size, shape, and overall design, I’d probably lean towards the new Dove from YoyoFriends.

4 Likes

I own all three. They are all worth buying. If you have to choose you wont be disappointed either way. They are all alot of fun. If you have interest in fingerspins, they all can do it but Skyva makes it easiest. PLSTC is a great choice for a beginner since it comes with 2 bearings, one each for responsive and unresponsive. PLSTC is my favorite but skyva is a very close second.

2 Likes

PLSTC is the best to me… Skyva is a close second. They’re all great though!

2 Likes

I prefer the plstc over the skyvva by a long shot.

Dove is 35$

I was looking at PLSTC or Dove but haven’t tried either one

Buy the one you think looks coolest because they’re all good enough to learn stuff on or look at a metal if that gets you excited to yoyo, since the Mojo is also great.

5 Likes

thankyou for the recommendation. i think ill go with PLSTC first.

4 Likes

PLSTC has the best surface treatment of the ones widely available today. You’re gonna love it.

3 Likes