Sengoku Forge yoyo

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone had some experience with this yoyo, really considering buying since its a “new” alloy of aluminum and has very interesting properties. Outside their own video of the yoyo, I have not seen much about it.

2 Likes

Was curious about this so. Looks super nice.

If you have an instagram you could message people who own it like David Shyguy

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

I’m bummed, I just bought a kenshin, which is awesome, but I would have taken this one over it easily. I like the fingers spin area and it looks like even more rim weight and stability. I guess when I get a forge I will use the kenshin to try 5a stuff - it is so durable it can likely take the falls, drops and misses easily. The house is another matter :slight_smile:

Its a great yoyo i have one i just don’t think they sell them anymore (idk why). I have used several similar yoyos (horizon, shutter, civility, etc.) and the forge is my favorite.

1 Like

Huh weird the Forge was specific to yoyotricks.

If you’re interested in the 7068 Alu aspect, there are a fair number of 7068 yoyo choices out there today though, the whole “ultra” series from YYF comes to mind, as well as Magpie and Hummingbird, Unspoken Riddle, other Sengokus etc.