Selling some yoyos for college and helldivers 2

Selling some yoyos to pay for college and Helldivers 2. I haven’t sold anything in a bit, but I’m excited to possibly get back into selling some stuff. everything has some level of damage due to me not expecting to ever sell these yoyos. All prices are OBO. I ship fast and have a long history of selling here and on the Facebook BST. I always send more pictures and a video of the yoyo to ensure you know exactly what I’m selling. I ship the

same day or the day after I’m paid.

1. (SOLD) Onedrop Wyvern in a special edition cerakote that I forgot the name of ($40). One very noticeable ding on one of the rims. still an amazing player.

2. SOLD CLYW Fools gold akita ($70).it has a small ding and 2 marks that don’t break ano picked this up at PNWR. It’s honestly amazing how stable and long-lasting this yoyo is. I would highly recommend trying one out! I have no clue why it was marked as fool’s gold since it’s super smooth.

3. G2 Herdman (glitch) ($60) is a super interesting inner ring v shape yoyo. has multiple different dings. $60

4.G2 Valhalla ($90) very minor scratch. this thing is a monster player, I highly recommend it!

1. (Sold) Atmos Fruit loop. ($50) This thing is hilarious. i wouldn’t say its good. more of just a fun challenge. it looks really unique and I kept it for a long time due to the looks of it.

Thanks for looking! Please let me know if these prices are absurd. its been a while so I’m a little out of the loop!

4 Likes

Every time I don’t have money to spend that wyvern that I’ve wanted for so long comes up for sale lol :sob:

2 Likes

I get that! they look amazing in person. there arent that many of them ether!

2 Likes

$40 ceratoke wyvern is insane, hope that sells and you get to play helldivers 2 :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

wyvern sold!

1 Like

Ill do a special for the G2s that are left. both for $130 shipped.

bumping this great deal. im leaving to mail stuff in an hour so message me before then!

I’m interested in the Fruit Loop if it doesn’t sell. It’s been pending for a bit. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey thanks for the interest! Im selling to a friend on Saturday. Hes buying it i just havnt gotten the money for it.

1 Like

Fruitloop sold!