Seeking purple Yeti and 2013 trading cards.

That was a deal. Id pay 1000 dollors to have one theres only 40 I think.

What was? The Ebay posting?

Yah, i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want a mint oxy ti 9.06

Hahaha, I’m not supposed to mention this, but I think it’s okay because it’s in my BST thread. I have one, never really loved it but I won’t trade it because my first yo-yo was an Oxy 5 and I’m collecting them. I found it to generally get lower spin times than my other throws, I haven’t picked it up in a longg time though and this may have changed for me. I’m planning on eventually writing a review for every yo-yo I own so I’ll reevaluate it then :slight_smile:

Just to confirm I will not trade it, so don’t ask, I’d rather not give you false hope :slight_smile:

Ill give you cash for it, name your price, how many were made? And yoyo gets thr very best sleeper times currently, ive been out of the game for so long, I like the new concave bearings

I’m not sure how many were made, but I’m not selling it to you. It has sentimental value to me, thus placing the monetary value at very very high, in the thousands to give you a little perspective :). It’s against my morals to rip anyone off that much, so even if you were willing to give me a ton for it I wouldn’t accept it.

Konkave bearings are great, you know you can buy them on the YYE site right?

Pick up a Oxy Syzygy, it plays really great, and plays a lot like the Ti 9.06.

Bumppppp

Please observe the ONE bump/day rule.
-jhb8426-

what else would you reccomend, what about anglam 7075, i want the best quality yo yo out there

Bump! :slight_smile:

Bumpppp! :slight_smile:

Bump!

Bump :slight_smile:

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!!!

Bump!

Bumppp!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!