Screen printing

I know I would have to get a light but I’ve been reading about it and people say you can just buy one from home depot

You can burn screens on a good sunny day too. But trust me when I tell you you can’t do multi color/layer shirts without a press. Your best bet is to try and save up for a DTG printer for around 2000 you can find them used for about 1000 in good shape. You eliminate the cost of your screens your ovens and your other chemicals.

2 Likes

I know @RecessIntl does some screen printing in house. Not sure about what kind of setup Tyler has, but might be able to pick his brain a little.

2 Likes

You can do some really cool stuff with direct to garment too that would be difficult to do with screen printing. Expensive, but it’s a lot less equipment, which means it takes up alot less space, and you have a lot less overhead.

1 Like

Wait… you were being SARCASTIC? :open_mouth:

I don’t know if you realise but I’m from the other side of the pond. Sarcasm is my first language.

1 Like

First thing I’d do is find some good autocorrect software…

:smile:

5 Likes

lol im am terrible at spelling the only thing that has helped me so far is grammarly