Scales Open Online Vol 3 - 2/15/2020

Scales Collective will be hosting our THIRD online yo-yo contest next February. If you’re unfamiliar with what the Open Online contest is, it’s a video freestyle competition open to anyone worldwide. Registration is available for 1A Pro and 1A Amateur divisions and will be here on YoYoExpert.com when it’s open. Some neat things about this event that make it extra worthwhile are…

• all competitors get feedback on their freestyles
  • cheap registration, less than most yo-yo contests
  • random prize giveaways to registrants leading up to the event
  • HUGE cash prizes to podium finishers of the 1A Pro division, and awesome yo-yo prizes to the 1A amateur podium finishers
  • live scoring for a unique experience
  • and WAY more.

Check out the Pro finals from our last contest for a glimpse of what this’ll be like here.

10 Likes

Awesome. I will for sure enter this time.

6 Likes

Hype

2 Likes

You finally get to compete!! I’m excited to see how it goes!

3 Likes

!!!yes!!!

2 Likes

So pumped to compete in the amateur division!!!

5 Likes

where’s registration?

1 Like

Registration will likely be up within the next week or two :slight_smile:

4 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/events/683846342146031/

I made a Facebook event page for this, feel free to show interest/say you’re going to get updates for it!

2 Likes

I always find out late, it doesn’t matter, I’m in; but i dont decide amateur or pro? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

You get to decide!

1 Like

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/scales-open-vol-3-february-2020 Registration is up!

5 Likes

thanks Colin, appreciate it man!

will you take part?

1 Like

I’m judging this contest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i don’t know yet. if i compete, will you? :smiley:

1 Like

We will participate, for friendship and fun. I never have not been evaluated and i have curiosity how much score i can win

2 Likes

sounds good! i’ll ask my folks as soon as they’re not swamped.

2 Likes

when does registration close?

1 Like

if it is correct until February 13, but recording a video takes longer, on February 15 they evaluate

2 Likes