San Diego YoYo Competition Details MOVED TO SUMMER!

I been putting together a small competition and it is finally coming together! SDYC (San Diego Yo-Yo Competition) will take place in the summer.
at the San Diego Joan Kroc Center.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=san+diego+joan+kroc+center&fb=1&gl=us&hq=joan+kroc+center&hnear=san+diego&cid=0,0,14986084603130622731&ei=2QzVSu3TJ9u1sgbs9eDUCw&ved=0CAsQnwIwAA&ll=32.755718,-117.051923&spn=0.010015,0.017402&z=16

Here is the timeline.
Timeline
Here is the timeline.

* 10:00 - 11:00 Hangout
    * 11:00 - 12:00 Prelims
    * 12:00 - 1:00 LunchBreak
    * 1:00 - 2:30 Finals
    * 2:30 - 3:30 sales
    * 3:30 - 5:30 Hangout and Trade tables

A lot of you might be wondering what this is,I was thinking we have a few tables one Sale Table and one Trade Table
and you would list your wants and price at a paper at the bottom of the bin. Kind of like a swap meet…

Contest Rules

Each freestyle will last 60 seconds in the prelims and 2 minutes in the finals.All freestyles will be set to randomized music. We will have 2 stages a prelim and finals with a rookie and advanced section. but nothing is written in stone yet.

help!

We need judges! and if any companies are willing to sponsor PM me or email me! we also need some volunteers again PM or email me!

questions

if you have any questions, contact me. Also, on YYN contact sdyoyoer.

Judges:
-Yosshi
-Joey Vitalari

Volunteers:
-sdyoyoer
-Paolo
-me(maybe)

I’m goin! count me in! ;D

take me
lol
jk

what is the exact date?
what does a volunteer do?

this is perfect. im goin to san diago this summer and was hopin to go to a contest. date please

Date isnt confirmed yet. Contact sdyoyoer on yoyonation

if there is an admission fee how much is it

Idk contact sdyoyoer on the NATION!