Sakura SE---What are you thoughts?

Melon looks great! I’m super excited for mine as well! Hopefully it’s here by tomorrow :smiley:

This is my problem. I can’t decide which colorway to get. I like Broken Heart, Dark Dusk and Melon. They all look pretty cool though. I just bought a purple one off the BST too. So, I can’t pull the trigger and buy a second one - even with the SE’s.

I never even saw one on the BST…

Sakura in Japanese means Cherry Blossom so the Broken Hearts edition is the closest in color to the true meaning of the name.

I have played both the original and this one… this one wins.

When do you plan on making the high speed review for the Sakura SE?

This weekend.

Ordered the Hair Band version a couple days ago. Pretty excited.

It was out there. MWB had one available for a while. It wasn’t mint, but all of the throws I’ve gotten from MWB play super smooth. He’s my ILYY brother. :slight_smile:

Really? It plays better? Grrr
Anyone want a slightly used purple Sakura? :smiley:

I look forward to it!

triple post ;D

I haven’t played the SE, but i will say the Sakura is one of the most unique throws i’ve ever played. Super floaty, but not huge, great shape. Really unique, and the purple is super vibrant, definitely no need to regret it, a collector’s item for sure.

My Sakura SE just checked in at my local PO. It’ll be here today!

Got mine today. Absolutely love it. Tied with my Code 1 for my favorite One Drop. I’ve noticed some side effect throws kind of have a certain feel to them, like you can notice the increased center weight, but not at all with the Sakura SE, honestly can’t even tell, which is pretty neat. Definitely similar in play to the Sakura - that great floaty, smooth feel - but also a bit different with the C bearing and SEs. Got the hair band color which is really unique, wish it had slightly less black, but it’s a nice color when spinning and not too dark, and also the color really makes the rim engravings pop, so overall super satisfied. Came in the ILYY pouch with a One Drop button.

When did you order yours? Mine took 4 days to come.

Monday night. It shipped Tuesday and i live in VA, so not bad.

I just opened my box up. It’s really smooth, feels a tad heavy though…But overall, not too bad. I wish the spin times were just a little longer.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81819943@N08/8521058929/in/photostream/http://www.flickr.com/photos/81819943@N08/8521060403/in/photostream/

Here’s my Sakura SE. Hair Band Colourway!

Very nice. Stuck a concave bearing in mine this morning and played with it for an hour or so, definitely digging it.

I’m glad you guys are enjoying it!

How do you like it Paul?