Round Spinning Objects MECHA BAPEZILLA Lottery! Winners Announced!

I’d love a chance to win this!

2 Likes

I’m in. Me want. Thanks guys for everything. Regards, Lee

2 Likes

I would love a spot please!

3 Likes

Put me in please. Thanks

2 Likes

Congrats to @hesterman & @Zeek95!

I’ll be sending a PM to the winners soon to get your info for the orders. Thanks to everyone for participating!

3 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

Congrats. You will all enjoy the hell out of it.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners👌

2 Likes

I’m beyond stoked right now!

2 Likes

Hey guys! Elvin from RSO here. Just wanted to thank all of you for your interest and support!

I see that many of you were not able to snag a Mecha-Bapezilla. I would like to give one up from my collection.

I am letting a raw one go for 499.99 USD and the entire amount will go to a children’s charity (I will show proof of donation).

If you are interested drop me a message on the RSO Instagram @roundspinningobjects or email me at roundspinningobjects at gmail dot com.

Thanks again!

10 Likes

Hey! Congrats!! What a “heck” of a lot of interest here, man…what a great community!
Everyone take a bow!

2 Likes

Congrats @hesterman and @Zeek95!!

2 Likes

Hey all! I will be releasing a small batch of 20 pieces of the Mecha-Viszilla on 14 January 2020, 10:00pm EDT. These are essentially Mecha-Bapezillas with a blasted matte black coat which is reminiscent of the old Anti-Yo finish. The artwork, certificate and pin have also been upgraded.

I will be looking to retail some at YYE if possible!

More information on instagram.com/roundspinningobjects! Feel free to contact me here, via Instagram DM or email at roundspinningobjects@gmail.com.

12 Likes

I love expensive, limited edition drops because either way I’m happy.

If I manage to snag one, great!

If I don’t, then I save a ton of money, awesome!

8 Likes

Is it normal for my palms to be sweating?

9 Likes

Thanks for the support! And also thanks to others who bought one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

score!!!

3 Likes