-Diameter: 56.6mm
-Width: 44mm
-Gap:4.56mm
-Weight: 66g~

9 Likes

Does it feel heavy on the string compared to the Ragnarok

1 Like

Compared to the Ragnarok, yes.

I just posted a 1min one throw video with Ragnarok. Check it out on my company insta. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Those are absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Some factory photos! The blue turned out a bit more like a traditional blue but I dig how they are coming out. Getting lasered now so we can expect a May release if everything goes as planned!

11 Likes

So, I know the Mjolnir has incredible power to it but I had to find out exactly how much. So I tried a long sleeper challenge on it and I was very happy with the results. First try and I got a little under 16min and 30sec sleeper! I think that’s the longest I’ve seen on a yoyo not specifically designed for a long sleeper contest. Please note that I’m throwing the prototype for it. The only difference on it and the final is the hub design(same weight).

7 Likes

Just released a new video with Kombo to promote the Fist Salud version of the Mjolnir! Would be lovely if you guys checked it out and hit the like button!

11 Likes

How much will the mjolnir yoyo cost?

$120-140 depending on colorway.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply

With Mjolnir releasing here on YYE in a few days.

The next yoyo I’m making is called Freyja a 7068 organic.

It has what I’m calling a stepped organic shape, gives you that organic feel in hand while the smaller radius in the catch zone gives it less center weight giving it a little more extra oumph than regular Organics, feels super floaty at only 64grams. This is the current 2 colorways I’m thinking of excluding the Unknwn edition which I will unveil on a later day, what do you guys think of those colors?

9 Likes

I like the shape

2 Likes

That blue is reaaaaally nice :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What are the specs? I also love the blue :+1:

1 Like

width: 43.6mm
diameter: 56.7mm
Weight: 64g

2 Likes

Really digging that shape! Looks comfy but competitive.

1 Like

Just wanted to thank everybody for the amazing response on the new Mjolnir! Sales have been really good(especially overseas in Japan selling out it in just few hours).

People that bought one, I’d love to hear your feedback on it since I’m really proud of this product and I think you guys will love it too! <3

9 Likes

Thanks everyone that already picked up a Freyja!

Would love to hear thoughts on it when they arrive.

For those interested in the release YYE still has plenty of Red and Blue in stock! <3

If anybody has questions about it then I’m more than willing to respond to them.

3 Likes