Revolutions

So I just learned this trick about an hour ago and noticed there wasn’t a thread started for it yet. I wanted to offer some advice to anyone learning this. At first, I couldn’t figure out how to swing the yoyo outside/inside without it turning on its side, but I figured out that you have to swing the yoyo towards yourself in order for it to stay straight. This is by far one of the coolest tricks I can do now! Really awesome looking and yet pretty straightforward to learn. I am still working on the catch at the very end. Each time I do it, it ends up in like a front 1 1/2 mount. Any advice on how to land it back a bit more smoothly?

Also, make sure you keep good string tension, and don’t let go of your pinch.

Have Fun Throwing,
~Samad

To smooth it out start really slow, and practice really slow. When you think you could get it everytime really slow, try going fast. You have to work up to full speed. That’s how i do it. :wink:

~Steven

if its the motion then i guess you can practice it dead but overall jsut keep doing that as your only trick for like a half hour, you will get it solid by then

Forgive me if I’m posting too late and you already mastered this trick. There is an easier way to do this with a split bottom mount.

<embed
0:47