Reverse Ninja Vanish tutorial

Can somebody please post a tutorial of how to do a reverse Ninja Vanish? I can’t find any. Thanks in advance

Bump sorry for double posting, but does anyone know of a tutorial? Thanks

best vid i could find try to watch how tyler does it
:22 and watch the slow-mo at the end but dont do the counterweight relese
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdVwsQOjQ1k
man i wish 5A may wasnt over :’(

Yeah, I wish 5A May wasn’t over yet either. I miss the videos and 5A. And thanks for the hint. :slight_smile:

DUDE i TOTALLY LEARNED THE SECRECT

ill tell it to your for so cash

JUST KIDDING ;D

the KEY is actually in the name of the trick itself! when doing a normal ninja vanish( which I highly reccomend learning first!!) you whip the string and catch the yoyo on a certain side of the string or like me you whip the string and let the yoyo fall the the bottom of the loop, BUT in REVERSE ninja vanish you just catch the yoyo on the REVERSE side of the loop I think it is the side of the string closest to you body, (NOTE: reverse ninja vanish requires no extra attention for the straight string leading to your hand) just try to catch the yoyo on the side of the loop of the string closest to your body, and try to catch it at the top of the loop, like I said earlier if you try to catch it at the bottom of the loop it will make it a loop harder, and you may just end up with ninja vanish.

well I have told you all that I know, now it is Your job to spread to word about the SECRET of the ninja vanish society

SPREAD THE GOOD WORDS SO THAT ALL CONFUSED ABOUT THE CURSED REVERSE NINJA VANISH!!!
P.S. would you believe I got this trick by accident!! and thats how it started my knowledge!!!

1 Like

English, please?

ill teach you x52

Thanks.