RecRev and Unparalleled for sale/trade!

Bunch of stuff for sale or trade, mostly RecRev, lots of which is pretty rare! check out this post for my trade wants!

Unparalleled Flash, like new, dead smooth, unscrewed once to change the pads, then thrown for like 5 minutes before I decided it’s not my cup of tea. 70$

Unparalleled Flashback, like new, a tiny bit of vibe that it came with. Limited engravingless pink blasted version. 90$

RecRev Carbon, like new, super smooth for RecRev, still a bit of vibe. super SUPER fun throw, just be careful screwing it together, the axle is literally as long as it is wide. Rare Yoyoexpert edition of an already rare throw, no original packaging included. 70$

RecRev Mangaroo, all damage pictured, vibe, but a bit better than the average RecRev amount. no original packaging. 40$

!

RecRev Sine//Saw, all damage pictured, vibe, but tuneable to smooth if you REALLY know what you’re doing. one of the stax has come loose from it’s seat, so it doesn’t crank all the way down when screwing back together, but still enough to throw without performance issues. No original packaging. 40$

RecRev Facade, all damage pictured, visible vibe, but not that much string vibe considering this, about normal RecRev amounts. no original packaging. 40$

RecRev Oktave 1, all damage pictured, vibe, but about average for RecRev. Halfswapped by myself, no original packaging. 40$

RecRev No.9, like new, stripped. 10$

Prices don’t include shipping or Paypal fees if you choose to use G&S, I live in Canada and use Paypal only. Check out this post for my trade wants!

1 Like

bump5

Bump 6

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.