Recovery Sale - Wants Near All To Go! YoYos + Tablet

Back again from the shallow depths of my room to sell some items that I can’t justify keeping. These are more than fairly priced from my goodwill and spirit of the year. The proceeds (if you care) go to paying off some debt I’ve accumulated, working towards Jekyll & Hydes’ first real release, like anno and stuff mannn.
So Without further ado

Werrd Rozzor 2- orange/purple, comes with z stacks. Thin anno burn on the rim $25

YYJ Inspire - green, caps show signs of wear, there’s some strange “polished” looking marks on the rim. $20

YYF OneStar - blue, couple scrapes, vibes $5

YYF Super G - Blue w/ pink splash, no penetrating damage but there is some fading anno $60

YYF HOT - Black w/ Red Splash, thin scrapes on the rims. little to no vibe. $55

SPYY Pro - Red w/ yellow wash, some nicks and scrapes, vibes, axle appears to be adjusted from last owner. $20

Eternal Throw Victory - Grey w/ purple splash, rim scrapes, O.G. SE $55

Polaroid A8 Tablet - picked up at work used lightly, will hard reset if sold. I have the box too. comes with all box contents including user guide and whatnot. retails at $129.99 sold at $90 on black friday so I’ll say $80 for my price.

Serious offers will have detailed photos emailed to them. I can/will do package deals. I Accept Paypal and Money Orders galore. MUCH rather sell than trade. However if someone has sOMEThING to trade I’ll listen.
Thanks for looking!