Re: LTT:Code2, Rare Frank's Slide BvM, MightyF. WT: Antiyos. Will trade 2 for 1!

Looking for a Viszilla, will trade both BvM or code2 with the Mighty Flea.

Maybe even both Code2 and BvM if it’s a good offer :smiley:

Wont mind if it’s a Bapezilla.2 either. Or any Anti-yo maybe not a ywet, but still, offer your ywets!

CLYW Bear vs. Man- Near mint. To the point where I’m tempted to say mint.

Alrighty, I have a Frank’s Slide BvM with me here, and it is GORGEOUS. Super rare colorway, and plays amazingly. One tiny ano rub on the edge, which you can barely notice (Pic 2), and also another thin line on the rim (not pictured: much smaller than the first mark.) along with a few small pricks that you can’t notice (They’re like the small nicks on the Trainwreck’s catch zone on my BST, but much smaller.). BvM’s are my favorite CLYW of all time. I’ve tried most of them, and the BvM is much better than the Ava, Peak, Sas, and Gnar. Heck, I like it over the Chief. (Sorry, I haven’t tried a Canvas). Don’t be scared by the thin profile; the catch zone is plenty enough wide to nail every trick in the book. The thin shape also makes it the fastest CLYW out there, and it’s really easy to move into tiny gaps and string segments. This is starting to sound like a review, so I’ll stop here and let you figure out the rest by yourself.

The ano rub.

Also, I have a code2. Red, has 1 ding, and a few pricks. Nice and code2-y.

I love it. You will too.

Pics coming soon.

Same for the Mighty Flea.

It’s all small and cool and stuff.

budunts

Great pictures!