RAyoyos- Official Thread! First run.

when are you going to start selling if you start selling? nice packaging too i really like it

x2

There will be one special run of 18 throws coming out in late August. General sale will probably start at Nationals and go on from them. This is all just an estimate, its subject to change.

Will y’all be at Worlds? Obviously not selling them but just hanging out.

Not this year :frowning: its too far.

Wasn’t asking about buying proto, sorry, those were two different statements, my fault there.

1. I want one
  2. What colors will the protos be (curiosity there)

Ohhh haha very sorry.
Protos are going to be sky blue, pewter and purple.

No problem man, no harm done… the protos sound pretty tho :smiley:

Hello. Can I be one of RaYoyo’s testers please <3?

We arent looking for testers.

HAHA! The artwork is awesome! Love it and i’m looking forward to when these are released!

Anodized prototypes should be in at the end of this week. Be stoked for previews.

The earth tones is an interesting idea… I liked the one post with splashes of red… kind of Dexter meets Zombie Storm… when I hear “Chucacabra” I cant help but think of X-Files (it was a fave episode)… so maybe a black with bright green splash…

Where are you guys located out of?

1 Like

The black with bright green splash is a good idea.

Beaverton, Oregon. Although we don’t have a physical office. That is where we live.

How bout a Brown (base), Red and white Splash “Honey Goat” color… afterall, Hispanics have lost lots of Goats to the Chupacabara!

1 Like

That is an awesome idea. I love it. Expect to see something like this :wink:

whats the gap width

That’s what I was trying to say before lol. I think it’s hilarious! Thanks for putting it in better words destrian!

Well then thanks to you too :slight_smile:

hey why dont you do red with blue and white splash and call it captin america or blue base with yellow splash and call it thor or do black with purple splash and call it hawk eye or red with black and blue splash and call it spiderman