Rain City Skills x Oh Yes Yo 'Sk8r"

So Birthday Present to me. I’m releasing the Sk8r on October 24th and Yoyoexpert is stocking a tonne of them. Here’s a writeup about it!

8 Likes

This is so cool, love all the attention to detail and the extras… can’t wait to get mine! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

looks like itll be really good for regens

1 Like

Lots of fun for regens. It’s got that old-school bind that doesn’t feel forced like wide gap yoyos.

1 Like

This has been in the works for a while now. I’d be surprised to see them in stock after they release. If it is a popular item will you be making runs of different wheel colours?

Yeah, we have been working on this for almost a year. I made 150 for the first run (min order is 50 per colour) but if they sell out fast I’ll for sure make more. I think this one will be a hit, everyone that has played it has fallen in love.

2 Likes

I am liking mine so much I want to get a second one to set it up responsive/unresponsive.

I am slightly bummed that I did not get a choice of metal center axle color, because I got purple/white which isn’t bad or anything but I’m not into purple like, say, @irdaprez is… :wink:

2 Likes

Reply sent by PM

2 Likes

Don’t be hating on purple, it’s the color of royalty after all :prince:

2 Likes

You can send your first one to me, I like purple :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Big thanks to everyone that ordered! More are on their way to Yoyoexpert if you missed it, so keep your eyes peeled!

3 Likes

Black Friday sale is a great time to grab a Rain City Skills throw! Gamer and Sk8r have been restocked and there are still a few Hipster Highlife!

3 Likes