R/C Cars and Trucks... Anyone?!

Anyone know of some good 1/18 or 1/16 scale offroad vehicles with a lot of upgrading possibilities? I was looking at the Losi Desert Buggy

I have a traxxas tmaxx 2.5 and i love it!!

I used to LOVE my RC18T… I still want to get it running again! I upgraded it as much as I could with parts and now it needs some updated electronics of which there are quite a few options! And this is a 1/18th scale that you can get to really move!
I know they make a RC18R (rally style…) and a SC18 (short course truck…) both from Team Associated and then the Traxxas Slash 4x4 VXL is a 1/16th scale and looks like LOTS of fun and already hauls out of the box!!
The Losi Desert Buggy looks cool but also looks tough to work on… but it may be a good start for a reasonable price.

A friend of mine used to have a Tmaxx and that thing was a beast!! It was a TON of fun!!

My rc18t was fun, and you can basicly buy new upgrades for every single part, heck you could probably just order upgraded parts and make one with out ever buying a TA part. lol

You definitely can buy all the parts and piece it together but I found it’s better to start with a kit and slowly upgrade… and it’s nice to keep your stock (spare) parts around!

So anyone know a good R/C Forum to join??

Anyone?! I was checking R/CTech or URC… anyone else on either of those?

I sold my nitro Ofna 9.5 buggy for $339 on Ebay earlier this year. I’m shocked I got that much for it cause everyone told me I wouldn’t get more than $150. Nitro was too fast and too messy for me. All I have left now is a Duratrax Evader buggy and a little Duratrax car. I can control those better, but my Evader needs a new front end. It’s a hobby I was really into for a short time.

I’m on RCTech.

Dang… I wouldn’t have thought you would get that much but awesome for you!! :wink:
And these Short Course (4x4) trucks are LOTS of fun! You should give one a try!

Just joined RCTech last week sometime! Already have some used parts and electronics on their way to
get my RC18T back on the road!! ;D

I may post some pic’s at the end of the week once my parts arrive!

Just got a Losi Mini 8ight and I am loving this thing… Anyone have one of these things?

Anyone need a hooked up RC18T roller?!? :wink:

I do!

Have anything R/C related to trade? Some minty yoyo’s?!

pm’d ya!