Protostar_Bound Feedback

Below here is the feedback from the trades I’ve made within this wonderful community!

3 Likes

I have to thank @ProtoStar_Bound for the OG Banshee that he sold me. He went completely overboard and
I received beside the Banshee a Yoyojoker Cocytus if I’m correct, some candy and even plutonium strings.

5 Likes

Have a Merry Christmas man. Sorry it took me so long to get out the door. Hope I made up for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ProtoStar_Bound and I did a trade. His items he sent me arrived very quickly and were packaged nicely and safe. Items were as described. His communication was always on point and prompt. I cannot say anything bad about this guy. Trade or buy with confidence!

1 Like

Just had an excellent trade with protostar_bound… item arrived as stated…he packed well and communicated during the process…A+

Forgot to leave feedback when I got it but, no issues here. Quick and easy sale. Recommended!

Recently purchased from @ProtoStar_Bound and had a great experience! Fast replies and quick shipping. Yoyo came packaged safely and was in better condition than listed. I would buy from @ProtoStar_Bound again!

Recently got some throws from protostar and they came exactly as described, both look to be completely mint. Communication was great and they even threw in a bunch of really cool string including some airetic goodies :grin: overall Id happily purchase from them again :call_me_hand:t2: