Progress page (read before posting "I learned a new trick!")

me too! I finally got the over under boing-e down too

Learned Pac-Man, now I have a new favorite trick. ;D

Learned McBride’s Rollercoaster finally. I’m getting better at hitting the string a lot more consistently.

I learned Plan D! : ]

i got a 3a combo i have been working on woohoo.

I LEARNED HOW TO BREAK AN OVEN!!!

I kinda got the motion of Boingy-Boing down. I just need to practice. Oh, and also I found the beginnings of a 1A trick.

I started learning 5A… I should have earlier.

buddhas revenge

finally getting the split bottom mount, it might get consistent by a few days, but I can do it with regularity now.

mach 5 and split the atom, here I am !

I learned Suicide and Wrist Mount last night. This just keeps getting more fun.

It’s not a trick, but I learned to make my own yoyo string yesterday. I think it still fits under the subject of “Progress”. First and second attempt’s didn’t go so well, but third and fourth aren’t bad at all. Can’t wait to make more.

HiDemassa hook finaly and hour glass lol

I made up a trick I like to call

“The towah o’ Powah”

1 week in and ive got all the beginner and half the intermediate plus the basic mounts still working on binds but not sure if im doing them wrong or if the yyf kickside just doesn’t like them anyway i can see an improvement everyday

progress seems to be very fast, 3 weeks in here and I’m working my way through advanced, I got matrix, buddha’s revenge and plastic whip down, about to seal the deal on amuse as well

buddha’s revenge mount (1,1/2 mount) got me to burn my left pointer finger because of the string tho

binds get better with time (fast), make sure you bind in the correct direction (i.e. not from a brain twister mount or from a trapeze, it’s possible but you’ll eventually get a knot) and cross the strings enough