hey guys, ive been seeing a lot of people with signature pictures they created themselves and i was wondering how to make one and put it in my profile. thanks
- First, you go to your profile.
- Second, look for modify profile.
- Then under the modify profile, click on Forum Profile Information.
- Then look for a section that says “Signature”.
- Put your url on that section. You can use imageshack.com for uploading pictures.
you can use this to create a Sig.!!
To put your Sig into your profile:
- Create your Sig on bannerfans.com
- click generate codes and copy the code that says for forum
- log on to yoyoexpert forums and click my profile
- on side of your profile click the tap that says modify profile
- go down until you see the word signature and in the box below paste the Sig code you got from bannerfans.com
- click save and summit
Hope this helps you out!!
Below is the Sig i made with bannerfans.com!!! 8) 8) :o :o ;D ;D
Not complicated as CS4 goes.
Well, for me it is… Just depends on you guys!
for me bannerfans is the way to go!
I downloaded the application from paint.net to make my new one, and I am very happy with it!