hey guys, ive been seeing a lot of people with signature pictures they created themselves and i was wondering how to make one and put it in my profile. thanks
- First, you go to your profile.
- Second, look for modify profile.
- Then under the modify profile, click on Forum Profile Information.
- Then look for a section that says “Signature”.
- Put your url on that section. You can use imageshack.com for uploading pictures.
you can use this to create a Sig.!!
To put your Sig into your profile:
- Create your Sig on bannerfans.com
- click generate codes and copy the code that says for forum
- log on to yoyoexpert forums and click my profile
- on side of your profile click the tap that says modify profile
- go down until you see the word signature and in the box below paste the Sig code you got from bannerfans.com
- click save and summit
Hope this helps you out!!
Below is the Sig i made with bannerfans.com!!! 8) 8) :o :o ;D ;D
Or you can use paint.net which is a really great program. I used it with mine.
i tried paint.net but it was pretty complicated! :-\
Not complicated as CS4 goes.
Well, for me it is… Just depends on you guys!
for me bannerfans is the way to go!
Yay! yoyosnard has the signature now! I’m pretty sure he used bannerfans.com…
yeah i used bannerfans.com
I downloaded the application from paint.net to make my new one, and I am very happy with it!
No, it’s not that complicated, I made my sig with paint.net, just look arond the sections and see what you can do.
me too! ;D