Price drop! FS!!! dark Magic II, Big Deal, and DreadnoughtG!!!!!!!!

Why hello good people of the yoyo world i have a few items that i would like to sell that some of you might be interested in! i have gotten myself really into bowling and pool soo i am in need of only one good yoyo!

Soooooo here we go! this is what I have:

Dark Magic II: this beast is in near mint condition, no dings or scratches! I am also offering up about 75 nylon strings with it! Both things for $40!! <-----i mean really thats a pretty good deal! 30 dollars

YYF Big Deal Mini Yoyo! this thing is in mint condition used maybe once! And i am selling it for the price i bought it for but i am throwing in three sets of KENTARO friction stickers and two bags of extra string!!! i mean heck yeah!!! all this sweetish stuff for $89!!! 70 dollars

And for the best part of this post!!! i have a Yoyo Recreation DreadnoughtG for sale! this thing is a straight beast of a yoyo! this has a few dings in it but nothing major!!! needs new friction stickers but great great yoyo even have the original box for it!! i am letting this beauty go for…125$ <—negotiable 110 dollars

All prices are negotiable! BTW

bump