PRICE CUT! 14 YoYos for $220, RARE Trainwreck $110 Shipped

PURE GOLD
$150 SHIPPED

POWDEROATED TRAINWRECK
$110 SHIPPED

EVERYTHING ELSE (Yuuksta, Supernova, PGM, Velocity, MVP, GM2, green and purple Trainwreck, Protostar, 888, 2 Hyper Freehands, Transitional FHZ, M1, and Fiesta)
$220 + SHIPPING

Only trade I’m looking for is an OG painted Peak.

Row 1:

Yuuksta - a couple of scuffs but overall really good condition. No bearing.

Supernova - Mateusz Ganc edition. pretty beat up but still a great yoyo

PGM v1 - no weight rings and really beat up, but still a great player

Velocity - definitely played with, but not bad condition

MVP - mint except for one small ano flaw

GM2 - Boyd v Augie Ectoplasm edition. Really beat. Vibrates. No bearing.

Row 2:

Trainwreck - green and blue, beat, no bearing or response

Trainwreck - powdercoated edition, super rare, a couple of spots where the finish came off but overall great condition, no bearing or response

Trainwreck - green and purple, couple of scuffs and flatspots but overall pretty good condition

Pure Gold - a couple of dings and a few scratches. This is JonRobs old yoyo, and the actual one used in the famous promotional video

Protostar - a few flatspots

888 - 2007 AYYA edition, lots of scratches and a few dings

Row 3:

Hyperfreehand - Translucent Red, printing is fading on one cap and you can definitely tell this has been played with, but overall pretty good condition. Needs spacers and bearing

Hyperfreehand - Yellow, played with but really good condition

Freehand Zero - rare transitional colorway, beatifulful yoyo, couple of dings, crack in one cap, needs spacers

Project - pretty beat

M1 - really, really beat. New custom axle

Lyn Fury - amazing mod: weight rings, highwall, and silicone recess. a couple scuffs. great yoyo

Bottom:

11 Clear FHZs. I don’t think they have ever even been taken out of the bags they came in

Fiesta - pretty beat up as you would expect from offstring play. Missing cap on one side.

You have the box for the Pure?

Yes, I have everything that came with it: the box the jewelry bag, pillow, certificate, and gold-laced string.

How much for the FHZ?

Prices Added! Take a look!

PMd