Price advice or Offers taken

Have started Ebay but figured I would ask here before listing more. Price suggestions? I am seeing sales from 2021 but thats about it. Green here and have good Ebay feedback user name Benbelknap. Not looking to trade, but i’d entertain the idea for some throws. Out of the loop since 2009ish and need to raise funds

Thanks
Ben

2 Likes

2 Likes

Got anything serial #22. :slight_smile: how about TK Silver Bullet 3?

There is a thread specifically for appraisal if you feel like it…. Might get more “expert” eyes on these. Good luck.

I suggest searching your items here

The og addict and Hyperion should pull you the most. If the spider is a worlds edition with the rim evening it’s a good amount as well.

The others are most likely around $150 each except the antipodes which would be around $70.

Thats where I’ve had most success with the aged values. Ebay just a Green Addict go for $180, seems a lot of listings are just Best offer. I’ll probably list high and see what kind of offers are submitted.

Sorry did not see this. Sad to say no #22’s and no Silver Bullets. I have a couple of SmallMinds Zombies which would cost a little bit less?

1 Like

No worries. When I see older stuff like this I have to ask. You never know.

Thanks too for sharing the price of the Ywet. I had $600 in my head but I’m pretty new to the game. Beautiful stuff you have

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.