Presenting The GnomeHed & HedStandz - Mile High Yoyo & Dedhed Designs

Well folks, today is the day. Our latest, greatest, and largest project has officially dropped. And it’s set to augment Dedhed Designs as you know it!

Introducing: HedStandz–the ultimate way to give your Dedweights a little character, literally. These unique and highly detailed tough resin bodies are crafted with the same precision and durability you’ve come to love about your Dedweights.

The Hedstandz project has been bubbling beneath the surface since 2018, but it finally came to fruition through collaboration with Mile High Yoyos. As we worked together developing the GnomeHed for the Nicky Gnome release, something spoke to us. We just knew this Dedweight was begging to take a stand above its competition. The time had come.

Our passion has always been creating functional art; we create toys you want to display just as much as you want to play. HedStandz are now taking that mission to the next level. 5A players will appreciate the ability to quickly swap Dedweights–or any counterweights, for that matter–but anyone can appreciate the signature Dedhed aesthetic and childlike merriment of mix and matching designer toy components to make Hedz turn.

So stay tuned, collectors, the GnomeStand is just the beginning! More HedStandz are on the horizon, and each addition to the line will feature a new character mischievously hiding a different weapon behind its back. Be sure to collect them all so all your Dedweights have a place to lay their Hedz at night.

More News Coming Soon…

18 Likes

Awesome job! Still in love with the planet counterweights you made for our Elysium drop back in 2020! Can’t wait to collect these, play and display them as well!

2 Likes

Such a fun project and the results are incredible both in look and play! Watch for a combo release with Nicky Gnome coming in January!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! You know without that collaboration I wouldn’t be here. I think about those weights all the time. Absolutely one of my favorite projects to have been a part of! It would be terrific to do another one :wink:

3 Likes

You are absolutely killing it man! It is crazy how far you have come. We still love those counterweights to this day as well haha! We have something planned very soon so we’ll be in touch!

2 Likes

You are too kind, seriously couldn’t of done it without you guys. You both gave me my first break and it would be an honor to come back around and have another collab with you. Reach out whenever you get a chance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here are some amazing shots from @Basix of the GnomeHed and new HedStandz. The combinations our endless, and such a blast to see what people come up with.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Great Shot Ty! I Love the DHD bag in the back, looks terrific!

2 Likes