Presenting GEMSTONES by Arc1!

Just missed the black and rainbow but did snag the runner up that caught my interest - the clear with black. I am a sucker for small yoyos. This will be a unique piece to my arsenal of tiny yoyos. Small but wide.

6 Likes

Clear with black, nice one :ok_hand: they’re a little rare because a few of them where not fit for sale and I didn’t order many of them in the first place :pensive: in hindsight I wish I ordered more of them.

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly. 40x40mm, D bearing, big rim weight… i’m in. I snagged a clear/ rainbow

7 Likes

Dudes… i haven’t thrown it yet. It’s so beautiful and… it’s amazing.

16 Likes

Really fine looking yoyo! Just gotta break in the pads but I can feel the power this thing has!

Also getting used to its width for such a small yoyo!

7 Likes

I have been enjoying experimenting with tricks to go from yo to top. Trying to land Mexican Duck Pond to palm top spin to DNA but that’s a ways off so for now enjoy this silliness!

20 Likes

Awesome! That’s the stuff we want to see with unique throws. New and unique tricks! Keep them coming!

3 Likes

Some more raw stuff just puttin ideas out there!

19 Likes

Fantastic! I love the duck pond transfer :smiley:

3 Likes

Just ordered the last Clear w/black rims on YYE. I like how the color from the response pads show through the clear body.

5 Likes

Visually beautiful throw & an interesting play design!!
Fun fun fun!!!

5 Likes

Have yet to try the inserts mainly because I’m too lazy but quite happy with the out of the box setup for finger spins, self centers. Sorry no fancy video just a screen grab of one on action (rather not show my fail bind)

8 Likes

No caps fingerspins are way easier to land than with the fingerspin caps :sweat_smile: They do look very nice on the yoyo though.

2 Likes

Ok, put a few hours in with mine, bearing and pads starting to break in, still a bit snaggy. But this thing is awesome!! Reminds me of an old school yoyojam. Love the D bearing so much, super consistent and snappy binds which is not the case with other undersized throws i’ve used. It’s very punishing on bad throws and mistakes, but if you’re smooth, it’s very stable. It’ll test you, but i love that in a yoyo. It’s a keeper 100%

Oh, and it’s the only yoyo i don’t keep in my case. It’s on display on my dresser. :smiley:

15 Likes

What string length are you finding works best with this?

Mine get here tomorrow.

2 Likes

I personally just use them as they come. They also aren’t all exactly the same length but I generally just go with it. Needless to say I am used to using longer than average string lengths.

1 Like

I have mine! At last.

The spintop caps are definitely the easiest to remove (but the hardest to install - the point is pointy!).

I have been using a bike floor pump to pop caps, and teflon tape to make the seal with the yoyo.

The spin top caps come off readily at 30 PSI or so.
The fingerspin (inward) caps were stalwarts, waiting until a hefty 90 PSI.
I haven’t tried the flat caps but I’d wager they require something between those two values. The volume of air inside the yoyo is important.

Luckily, a bike floor pump runs you about $10-$15 at local stores, and the one I have was more than up for the job.

14 Likes