Post a trick thread!

cross arm stuff!!

around the world

7 Likes

My awful 5a journey continues.

5 Likes

Hey guys, just wanted to share my debut yoyo trick vid. This is my go-to combo after learning Spirit Bomb. Figured id use the Gravity cause the white caps make it my most visible yoyo. Man, performing on a cam really puts you on the spot, this took me about 10 takes and I can do this in my sleep.

17 Likes

Looks great!!!

3 Likes

Nice work!

2 Likes
7 Likes

Nice combo

1 Like

nice man also excellent filming locale

1 Like

Made a tik tok, after being MIA from the yoyo scene for many months. Follow for some good yoyo content!

6 Likes

Was kinda tanked when I made this. Not really sure what I was going for trick-wise after the GT… Enjoy the view!

Edit: im fumbling in my pocket because the tripod I bought a while ago has a BT remote. Found it yesterday which is why this crappy video exists.

12 Likes

Nothin special, just messing around with Kwyjibo on the Survivalist. Figuring out how to adjust responsiveness with string tension has been a game changer.

8 Likes

Me too! Did this this morning on the playground with the boy.

7 Likes

Hell yeah man!! Was just ■■■■■■■ around with some Magic Drop + Shockwaves lol

5 Likes

One last repeater

9 Likes

13 Likes

Fantastic. That was impressive!!!

1 Like

Work in progress trick, wanted to get it down on video because I’ve already forgotten it once lol. I’m still missing something before the jump rope rejection, but I’ll figure it out eventually.

6 Likes
11 Likes

i love your tricks so much.

2 Likes

Nice horizontal! You’re progressing very fast, nice