Post a trick thread!

Today I landed my first double trapeze. In a youtube video from Josh Yee Josh is landing a double trapeze but he “stalled” the yoyos in mid air before landing them in a trapeze. When I attempted to land this trick I always tried to go straight into a trapeze but now with the stall right before landing into a trapeze I managed to land the trick. Here it is.

Oh and my order arrived! With the gift card that I won I got two replay pros and a loop 720 and some strings and counterweights. I absolutely love how the replay pros look, they are my first dedicated pair for 3A. They have a white/greyish body and caps in solid colors. They look so good together. And they glow in the dark too.

4 Likes

Nice work

1 Like

Trick with my brand new Dacapo.

6 Likes

How do you like it?

I really like it so far! I knew it was going to amaze me since im a huge fan of both machined plastic and caps.

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of machined plastic too!

2 handed loops

4 Likes

You ain’t playing around

1 Like

Not sure if everyone that follows this thread is aware of the Trick-a-Week that we have on yye for almost 2 years now. You can always discover some newv elements or entire combos to advance your skills.

Here’s my latest entry which was a tutorial done by one of our own regular Trick-a-Weeker.
Check out the link and the thread.

4 Likes

Messing around with some different elements in this combo.

6 Likes

Landed 2.5 hook for the first time!

7 Likes

I see youuuuuu

1 Like

Just learned -2.0 this morning!

6 Likes

Niceee

2 Likes

Daaaamn crazy

1 Like

patiently waits for the sudden influx of trickcircles now that Instagram is down

2 Likes

What is a trickcircle?

it’s just the hashtag for sharing yoyo tricks on Instagram

1 Like

I was planning on posting this to instagram to show off my new mod44 rims but ended up having to share it on twitter instead. Pendulum GT rebound thing.

4 Likes

insta tower

6 Likes