Post a trick thread!

My b grade harbinger! Can’t put it down!

7 Likes

Lol. You would think I’d recognise one of my own throws!

9 Likes

Haha for shame glen :wink:

6 Likes

Just me playing with the blacklight again, as an older casual player I’m slowly catching up on learning more tricks, wish I could put together more skilled combos to share, but for now I’m just having fun :smile::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Might as well start using Instagram :mask: .

13 Likes

Right!? I’ve had mine for forever now and I’ve only recently started using it and it’s been mostly yoyo related activities haha.

8 Likes

I actually remade an account this year to keep track of tricks, it’s really helpful so far!

5 Likes

When you have my looks, nobody watches the yoyo. :eyes: Makes videos of me yoyoing useless, absolutely useless. :man_shrugging:

18 Likes

Lol gtfo

4 Likes

Battling insomnia here, so I made a late light blacklight vid :smile:

6 Likes

Two days after learning Jade whip I think I’ve got the subtle nuances of follow down. Can’t wait until I can do it with my eyes closed!

20 Likes

You’re progressing so fast! I’ve been doing jade whip for months now but follow is evading me. Plus I keep getting distracted by other tricks.

7 Likes

Give it an honest hour of time and I’m sure you will get it. Especially since you have jade whip dialed in already, I’d practice with a throw on the lighter side as well!

3 Likes

Well I made that video of me yoyoing but as I mentioned before, useless, absolutely useless. Even I couldn’t watch the yoyo. If only the world could be me. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes
20 Likes

Yesss! Fixed goodness!!

5 Likes

Pretty nice, but can you walk the dog?

8 Likes
18 Likes

this damn combo lol

4 Likes

New new 2GT. This one will catch you by surprise.

14 Likes