POspot AAA+++

I did a trade with Michael and he performed exactly as you would hope.
Thanks for the trade.

1 Like

POspot is an outstanding dude and if you are questioning doing any business with him don’t!

Very good guy!

2 Likes

Just completed a trade with Michael, and everything went smoothly. He was also very patient with me during a rough workweek that delayed my shipping for a few days. @POspot is a great guy and a real pleasure to talk yoyos with.

Any chance of merging his feedback threads @vegabomb ? Just noticed he has a few on here.

1 Like

Just did another smooth deal with @POspot . Great pics ahead of time, excellent communication, and good packaging. Thanks again.

1 Like

Bought a panorama from @POspot and received it today. He was very responsive, quick to ship, and the throw is mint & smooth as expected. Would def work with him again!

1 Like

Thank you

Echo everything here- just received a sweet Rebirth from @POspot. Perfect condition and great buying experience. Thanks!

@POspot is great! Quick. Well packed. Thanks again

1 Like

Thank you

I’m joining the chorus of folks praising @POspot. Michael was an exemplary seller: honest, provided great photos, was quick to respond to questions, and shipped fast and with care. I hope that this won’t be the last yoyo I buy from him!

1 Like

So kind thanks enjoy that itch

Bought a throw from Michael and was exactly as described! Fast shipping, thorough communication, and would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Full support for @POspot from me. We traded, it was fast, easy and fair and included some of my favorite boutique string!

1 Like

10/10 would recommend, quick communication and shipping, yoyo arrived safely and exactly as described

Just completed a deal that went smooth.

1 Like

Not much else i can say that hasn’t already been said, another flawless transaction on the books with @POspot

1 Like

Fast and smooth transaction with @POspot

Thanks!

Another smooth and easy transaction with @POspot! Quick shipping and safe packaging. Never hesitate to trade with/buy from!

1 Like