Positive Feedback for eternalmetal

I just bought a yoyo from @eternalmetal and the communications were easy, the shipping was fast and secure, and the yoyo was exactly as advertised. I’ll gladly do business with @eternalmetal again.

1 Like

Bought a throw from @eternalmetal last week.

Smooth transaction, packaged well and shipped quickly, sent extra pics upon request and throw was as advertised. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again!

3 Likes

Completed an overseas sale with @eternalmetal recently, and everything went great!

Well packaged and just as he described and also arrived in really good time. Great communication too.

Don’t hesitate to deal with this dude!

2 Likes

Bought from @eternalmetal great lad, packed wonderfully, awesome to do business with! :grin:

2 Likes

Great seller, very fast deal and shipping.

3 Likes

Made a recent purchase from @eternalmetal and everything went really well, and he shipped quickly. Much appreciated!! Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome seller, don’t hesitate to buy stuff from him! Thanks for the Bowl 7068 buddy :wink:

2 Likes

just completed a transaction with @eternalmetal all went smoothly. throw was as described. communications were solid. shipping was fast. no issues whatsoever. would do business again and would recommend again.

enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

2 Likes

Snagged a throw from @eternalmetal and it was a great experience. Arrived very quickly and the whole process was nice and smooth. Easy to work with, and throw was in great condition, with some cool little extras. Would purchase from again for sure!

2 Likes

Bought a humming bird off of eternalmetal and everything went smooth. Great communication and top notch shipping/packaging. Would do business with again!

2 Likes

Bought a F&FB Elysium from eternalmetal. They shipped it very quickly and the yoyo+packaging were exactly as described. I’d definitely work with them again in the future

2 Likes

Grabbed another throw from @eternalmetal and it was just as food as the first time. Quick shipping, and throw was packaged well and in great condition. Very happy and would do business with again without hesitation! :slight_smile:

2 Likes