Popcorn lovers thread!

Yeah usually i have a little soda when I can, when eating popcorn other than that it’s water.

Kettle corn and caramel corn are my weaknesses. :), but locally there is a popcorn store that has a ton if flavored (60 flavors ), almost anything you can think of, and made to the highest quality :).

I think they ship if you need some cool popcorn flavors you can’t get other places.

http://www.rggp.biz

All of those candied flavors look so good… especially the green apple

1 Like

I like to mo the green apple and the caramel together and make a caramel apple flavored popcorn.

Mannnn that sounds so good. Theres a popcorn store straight across from the game daze where my yoyo class is every friday. I’m gonna see if theres any kinds of popcorn that strike my fancy there.

If not give royal gorge popcorn a chance to blow your socks off :slight_smile:

some of those flavors look delicious like some of them with chocolate.

Im hungry.

Let me go eat some popcorn…

Me too But our whirlely poppers dirty :frowning:

I Just ate some white chedder popcorn and i love it!!!

OUT OF POPCORN! HOW DARE MY FAMILY!

GASP! Those monsters!

ANIMALS!

I rarely eat popcorn these days. It’s all about the pretzels dipped in Nutella.

Yiss.

But have you seen that popcorn place straight across from game daze? Me gusta

Popcorn is awesome. My family doesn’t have a popper though, we just use a pan on the stove. My favorite flavors are classic style with butter and salt, and parmesan and pepper. MMMMMMMMMM…

Mmmm I just finished eating some popcorn nothing like a little chili powder on it.

My mom only lets me get the organic kind, but it is still great and buttery. Yummm

I just had some whirley-popped popcorn, with salt and butter powder flavor stuff. Mm mm good

Goldfish today!

XD

yeah but thats good too we have lady finer popcorn at our house with small kernels it’s delicious!