Pomelo and Low Price Titanium

Ti Freehand- $250
Luftverk AMS2488 XP47- $260
Luftverk AMS2488 Micra Multiform “imperial”- $260
Pomelo- $100

All Mint Condition

8 Likes

I already have a wife and she’s in great shape. Can you share any benefits to acquiring a second wife? :rofl:

6 Likes

Gonna have to see if she is ok with that

2 Likes

Maybe you guys can work out a trade!

3 Likes

I love my wife, but if anyone has an OG Peak, slide into my DMs

1 Like

Should I rename this post :joy:

1 Like

Ok, I renamed it… My wife also enjoys yo-yo but I went way overboard

8 Likes

We’ve all been there a time or two. Good luck.

2 Likes

Do you have any interest in a lightly used kidney? Or half a liver that’s never had alcohol?

1 Like

You could probably get about $20,000 for that kidney at the right hospital. You would have to pee more often but you could then buy these throws. Not sure how much livers are worth, especially a partial.

3 Likes

I’m still alive for now! Send help :pleading_face:

Bump

2 Likes

Could someone please share the original name of this post, so I can get the jokes? I have an idea, but…

1 Like

Wife induced sale

2 Likes

Wife is NOT for sale :wink: that would be to good of deal for the buyer! Plus it would have about 6 add ons. The yo-yo’s on the other hand NEED to go, my husbands life depends on it.

7 Likes

Oh dear, looks like his misses found the forum (fellow yoyoers, incognito mode is your friend.)

Jokes aside, help dude out and shoot him some offers, he has some absolutely amazing pieces here and we are a yoyo family. I’d help, but then my wife would be on here too.

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

You should have seen the banter on the introduce yourself thread, pretty entertaining:

2 Likes

Lol happy wife happy life! As long as your honest :relaxed: And if not pray she has no detective skills :joy:

Thanks for the welcome R!

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes