PLTPS & DIY by Doc Pop! - Available Saturday 01/27 at 8pm ET! - Plus a Giveaway!

PLTPS_Feature
The PLTPS (pronounced like “platypus”) is designed for modern-responsive counterweight play, and it’s one of the most unique yo-yos Doc Pop has ever designed. Taking elements from some of Doc Pop’s other responsive yo-yos (like the Pop Art, Weekender, and Day Tripper), the goal was to create a responsive yo-yo that could also withstand a beating. The PLTPS features high walls for epic string stalls and a large schmoove groove to minimize string friction.

Green-Blue-Rim-PLTPS Green-Blue-Rim-PLTPS-02 Green-Blue-Rim-PLTPS-03

Doc Pop also focused on making pull-starts a significant feature, putting a lot of effort into perfecting the finger cups. Most importantly, Doc Pop aimed for a beautiful yo-yo that comes with matching counterweights because, according to Doc Pop, all yo-yos should have matching counterweights. The PLTPS is the final result, and even if you aren’t using it with the counterweights, Doc Pop considers this yo-yo one of the favorite responsive options on the market.

Desert_Island_Yo-Yo_Feature

The D.I.Y. is a machined plastic yo-yo that Doc Pop recommends carrying with you wherever you go. The yo-yo boasts a wide and floaty design with an unresponsive bearing setup, making it a monster for fingerspins. This yo-yo was created in collaboration with YoYoEmpire and draws heavy influence from a yo-yo they produced called the Notus, with Doc Pop adding a few of his own tweaks to it.

Blue-Green-Hub-DIY Blue-Green-Hub-DIY-02 Blue-Green-Hub-DIY-03

23 Likes

OD Wyvern-my edc beater
Magicyoyo locus v6-feels like a rock on a string in the best way. could be used to knock out a shark.
og levi peak-you didn’t say it had to be a yo yo i owned, and if i ever got off the island it could be sold for quite a bit, even ignoring how cool it would be to hold one

1 Like

Well, stranded in an island with me yo-yos. The answer is simple my ZGRT el tio, my G2 soy, and my no jive 3-1. I think That would cover all the bases.

2 Likes

Butterfly and a pair of Loop 720s.

5 Likes

El mijo, the boltxp, and a weekender.

2 Likes

Hinemosu, Slim Rebound (Dunk), and Chief.

2 Likes

OD Rebirth
BBYY Wedgie
G2 Triton

2 Likes

Dressel Designs Monarch
Only Pink Balloon
One Drop Wyvern

2 Likes

H-spin Pyro
Buzz-on Element-X
Turning Point - mustang

3 Likes

I’d bring the PLTPS, my perpetual motion, and a g2 respawn

1 Like

GWAY Daredevil
Zero Gravity Basilisk
Unparalleled Coglite

I’m sure that I’d miss many of my other throws that would be vey difficult to do without, but those are definitely some of my all-time favorites.

1 Like

Mine would be a W1LD Trio, One Drop Format:C ver2 and a Yoyofactory Loop 720

1 Like

OD Top Deck, Dang 2, and Legendary Terrarian

1 Like

One Drop Thorn
Rain City Skills Ouroboros
C3 Plasma Crash

2 Likes

I would bring my Brass Exia, Aotus and one drop Kamuraiju.

1 Like

YYF Pragma, YYR MN Autoscopy, and a YYF Superstar incase someone asks me to DNA :rofl:

1 Like

Doc pop : icarus
Rain city skills : showpony
One Drop : wizard

2 Likes

The end pt. II, sudo, survivalist

2 Likes

Smashing float
Daytripper
Deepstate

2 Likes

G2 Workhorse