Please help your local shelter if you can

All across our country, animal shelters are very full. If you and your family are able to help and support, please rescue from your local shelter. December 30th is the last day for a lot of animals before they will be euthanized.

These dogs are in southern california at the Moreno valley shelter. This place is so full they are doubling up dogs per cage, and its like this all across america.

Please consider helping your local shelter before the years end.

19 Likes

My Dolcie is a very senior dog at 14+. She is the sweetest companion we have ever had. Unfortunately, my wife is adamant that we are too old to get another. :frowning:

7 Likes

Absolutely back this up. A friend of mine works for the Humane Society here in Tucson and they are packed.

My rescues (two dogs and a cat) are the best pets I’ve ever had. The gratitude that a shelter pet can express once they realize you are their family is unmatched. Do not hesitate! Adopt today!

7 Likes

Backing this up as well! Got my furbaby from a shelter and couldn’t be happier.

4 Likes

Bumping this for awareness, if you are considering a new pet, please adopt. There are so many animals that need a second chance, we have always adopted over buying, it’s a win win for both parties. Get out there and support your local shelter.

4 Likes

My dog passed a few months ago. She was my first dog that was not a family dog and she /we were soul attached. Its been difficult, i lost a part of me that will never be able to be filled again. But i know so many dogs need help, so my fiancee and i decided to do what we can to give some love to these animals. We got her yesterday after she was neutered. The shelter said older dogs usually have a harder time being adopted, so that was a consideration. They say she maybe 5-8 years old…
Heres lil Daisy-mae, our southern gal

I will get more pics after she heals and The cone of shame comes off

5 Likes