Please help. My shutter response pad came out.

So yeah. I was just yoyoing with my yoyofactory shutter And a response pad came out. What pad should I get to replace it??

flowable rtfm
Any 19mm OD slim pad. It is the most common pad size and YYF, YYJ, OD, Duncan, IR and many other manufacturers all produce pads of this size. I myself prefer onedrop ones.
lol derp

K thanks!