Please Help me buy a new yoyo!

Hi, I saved up money and I found the Sugar Glider, Virtuoso, and overture do any of you have one of these yoyos? If you do please tell me how it feels and plays.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I’ve got both and I much prefer the Virtuoso! Plays fast and light and oh so nice…

6 Likes

One drop will also be coming out with a new terrarian which uses higher quality aluminum this month…It looks like it’s going to be fantastic!

3 Likes

Thanks I Iike fast and light yoyos!

3 Likes

And the Markmont Classic is back in stock with some new colors!

Okay, I’ll stop posting about yos you’re not asking about now. Sorry xP

7 Likes

Ok, thanks @twitch77 I was kind of thinking of getting an MC. But I liked the looks of the other ones better. My dad has one and its pretty good but I think I will just get it later on.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I’m sure you’re going to love whichever one you decide to go with! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, every Onedrop is good. :smiley:!!

2 Likes

Overture is big and fun, ginormous axle that will never strip, smooth as butter, love it.

3 Likes

Overture was one of my top pick of the 3 yoyos, love the colorway, No R.U.G and the fade. Also love smooth yoyos. One question does it play light because I like smooth, powerful, and light yoyos!
Im sure I’ll like it!

Thanks for the information Jacob!!!:smiley:

2 Likes

I thought it was relatively light, not as light as Humming but still enjoyable.

3 Likes

Thanks @Twitch77,@Jwaugh, and @TheThrowingGnome. I decided to go with the MC! Thanks again for replying to me. The MC is in the mail right now it is going to arrive 7 or 8 days away!
Thanks!:smirk:

5 Likes

Noice! I want an MC now…

3 Likes

There are only 2 left on the site.
Hurry up brooo!!!:fearful::fearful:.

1 Like

That’s awesome :smiley: What color did you choose?

3 Likes

Hi thanks a lot @twitch77 I got the teal pink fade one looks beautiful​:heart:. Do you have an MC? If you do could you please tell me the colorway!:grin:.

3 Likes

Yeah, that is a VERY pretty throw! I bet it looks so much better in person!

I don’t have a MC. I did want an organic in my collection though…I’m pretty much only collecting green yo-yos, so my choices are cut way down.
I decided to go with a green Duncan Mayhem for a few reasons. Duncan yos give me a lot of nostalgia, I’ve heard great things about the Mayhem (it was designed by Duncan, but One Drop actually made them with their machines), it’s a beautiful green…and Duncan was doing a 25% off discount so I ended up paying just a little over $50 for it shipped.

3 Likes

Hey just checked it out and it looks very cool.
Green one looks awesome I can see why you got it!!:smile::smiley::+1:.

3 Likes