Please close

Okay back with a new bundle. And I made this one so it hopefully sells ASAP! I truly believe whoever gets this bundle is getting a major W! I honestly think anyone would be foolish not to jump on this. So here it is, one bi metal plus 5 monometals all mint and smooth. For $100 price doesn’t include shipping. And if someone buys this bundle tonight I am throwing in two awesome bonus yo-yos. The first bonus Yoyo is a mini Yoyo, the Dr smalls 43mm diameter. Awesome player.
And the second bonus Yoyo which I think is the steal of this draft honestly, is the hitman clone. You ever seen a hitman with hubstacks? Well this is probably the closest you’ll get, lol. This thing is a beast, just like the 888 clone that’s included in the bundle this one is produced not by to yoga Tory but by one of the Chinese companies that was doing this at one time. This yo-yos is brand new essentially, I’m the first owner and I literally opened it from its original packaging just a couple months ago and it was probably sitting on a shelf in some factory before that I imagine. I had no intention of selling this Yoyo as it is genuinely one of my favorites in my whole collection. I am including with the hopes that it helps this bumdle sell a little faster cuz I’m in need of the money. Plus I have four more. One in every color. That’s how much I love it. And I know whoever buys it will love it as well.

Make it 9 yo-yos! Added this cool organic that’s dead smooth and doubles as a spintop and comes with hub stack and z stacks too!

5 Likes

This dude is just hooking up the community! The deals have been insane!

I think cyclone is correct for the hubstacked one. The brand is auldey. I have one. It’s a fun little yoyo for what it is.

1 Like

Thanks bro I appreciate you!!

1 Like

Bump for a free shortcut

Bump

1 Like

Bump new bundle new price

Take the whole bundle for $85 for the next two hours only !

Will add this yelets with custom Lilith flat caps to this entire bundle for $130

Whats the throws in the bundle?

Colossus 7, shortcut, little fox, unknown prototype, either, rainbow(888clone), Chinese hitman clone, dr smalls, Aoda perfect storm! All 9 for $85 for the next couple hours only. Whoever steals it is coming up major.

Willing to add on the yelets to the whole bundle for $130 but if that doesn’t sell in the next hour or two I’ll be taking that down cuz I don’t really want to sell it. So if someone wants that take it now

1 Like

@Dexjones0612

1 Like

Bump for an awesome deal.

1 Like

The current offer on this bundle will be taken down by tonight if doesn’t sell. Will replace with something else. But this bundle as is for THIS PRICE WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE. Surprised no one has jumped on this….

Hi, Owner and Designer of Prohibition Yoyo here. None of those yoyos are one that I have designed, id appreciate it if you could update the listing to reflect this

6 Likes

No problem, that’s the information I was given when I bought and had nothing else to go on so that’s what I used. So I guess he was mistaken then. No worries thanks for chiming in. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about this one would u?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.