Please close thank you

If somebody buys these 4 as a bundle I will do all 4 for $55 shipped! And I’ll throw in 1-2 mystery yo-yos
!

YYE LITTLE FOX $25s SOLD
UNDERSIZED BI METAL, COMPACT, POWERFUL SMOOTH AND NEW

GWAY DAREDEVIL SOLDNMTBS $35 the all purple d bearing Yoyo so fun!

MYY HERTZ $25
SOLD OUT COLORWAY BRAND NEW

C3 SPEEDAHOLIC XX $20 SOLD

If someone wants to buy these four as a bundle I will do them for $35 shipped plus 1-2 mystery yo-yos! And tons of extras

AULDEY LUMINOUS S HAS SOME MARKS BUT IS BASICALLY BRAND NEW I JUST BIUGHT AND OPENED IT A MKNTH AGO.
The blue n purple Yoyo SOLD
is basically the same Yoyo made by AODA. Has one mark but also new. But yo-yos are dead smooth!! $15 each or take both for $20
YYE HYBRID SOLD
YOYO $20
Hitman clone $15

If someone buys both bundles I’ll do them for $75 and throw in a wooden Yoyo shelf it comfortably holds 12 yo-yos!

All throws are nmtbs unless noted. Any damage will be shown n noted. Prices do not include shipping.
If u see something u want, or want to make ur own bundle shoot me an offer and I’ll probably say yes. Lol seriously. Every Yoyo will come with a complimentary 5 pack of string of your choosing, Mowl xl, c3 pro fat, Slackies, yysl.

3 Likes

Throwing in a free bonus mystery Yoyo with EVERY PURCHASE NO MATTER PURCHASE PRICE

Bump!! If there’s something ur interested hmu! I want it in ur hands as bad as u do so let’s make some deals! Will negotiate big time in prices

If someone buys these tonight take them all for $45 shipped!!! all mint and I’ll throw in the extra Yoyo that doubles as a spintop

Those are removable spintop stacks, also comes with z stacks and hub stacks!! $45 shipped takes them all right now!

What the the yoyos in this bundle again? I can’t make out the tan and dark gray yoyos.

1 Like

In order from left to right. Colossus 7 brand new, short cut mint, unknown prototype Yoyo, rainbow(888clone), and Either monometal version. And the blue one is aoda perfect storm.

1 Like

Bump. I’m in a tight situation so I’ll most likely let these go for criminally low prices. Get them while u can

Bump, get urself a bundle!

Some take advantage of these steals! Someone could walk away with a minty new mfd and a minty new freehand mini (or any other Yoyo) for the low low!!

Take the remaining EIGHT YO-YOS (all mint) for $150!!

PM’ed

What’s left?

Still available YYF KUI LIGHT UP PERFORMANCE YOYO COMES WITH BLACKLIGHT $45
FREEHAND MINI $45
XO BABY FINGEESPIN YOYI $45
ARES YOYO NOAs FREE WITH PURCHASe

Will do killer bundles just ask

Also take the other bundle in the comments for $40!

Will do insane bundle deals today if u see sonething u like lmk and ill make it happen!

Somebody just walked away with all these yo-yos for $40 plus a mystery Yoyo

2 Likes

Decided what the heck. If someone wants to buy this purple Yoyo shelf for $75. It will comes with the yo-yos that are currently residing on it in this picture. Yes, ALL 12 of them! Some major bangers hidden in there. Well not that hidden lol.

Sold

3 Likes

The only things left in this post are the MYY hertz, Auldey luminous S, and the hitman clone. If somebody wants those three which if you ask me (you should them, they’re all awesome) then I will do them all for $30 shipped if someone buys today! Plus throw in a free Yoyo stand!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.