Please close

Bump? Anyone?

Another bump. Iā€™m running out of bumps, but I think the bump store should be open today.

Bump. Another price drop. I canā€™t keep dropping pricing like itā€™s hot. My raynauds only acts up when itā€™s cold and with prices as hot as these, my hands are currently working!

Guys, I need help. Iā€™ve dropped my prices and I canā€™t find them anymore. I think they rolled under the couch, but I canā€™t move it with my hernia.

Good news everyone! Iā€™ve found my dropped prices! Theyā€™re right here. Could have sworn they fell under the couch, so whatā€™s down there if not these low and negotiable prices? Hmmmā€¦

2 Likes

So it turns out I found another thing while I was searching the bottom of my couch for my dropped prices. Seems someone dropped a ThruLine down here. Iā€™ll trade it, but it was weird to find down there. Will wheel and deal for splash cafe racer, a y factor, 54, old OD. I WILL TRADE YOU TI FOR A CAFE RACER AND Y FACTOR. just saying.

How about it everyone? How about a BUMP?

Free bump for a solid dude!

1 Like

Dropped my prices. Anyone want ti? I will accept a Fluke multimeter too. 117 or something nice.

bump

Bring up this post. Thank you.

Bump it up. Come on guys, Iā€™m eyeing some throws and a SWEEEET multimeter.

1 Like

Update. I got the multi meter and Iā€™m going back to college. Part time. Iā€™m horrified. Buy my yo-yos so I can make peace with this huge change and hopefully not shock myself in the process.

2 Likes

Bumps anyone? Anyone want any bumps? Dropped prices EVEN LOWER. Iā€™m taking a massive loss so you donā€™t have to. Come get your next 5a throws.

1 Like

Bump it up yā€™all.

Bump! Anyone have a multimeter? Also looking.

Dropped prices. Come on yā€™all, I messed up my cpap mask and I wanna breathe at night, so come get some yo-yos while Iā€™m wheezing away! Canā€™t drop these prices any lower, the earth gets too hot this far down!

1 Like

Bump for a crazy deal that I would totally grab if I had the money, someone buy these!

1 Like

Alright, you all asked for it (no one asked for it). Weā€™re selling even more! Letā€™s BUMP this to the top and get these sold.

New listing, new bump! The party donā€™t stop! Really, it doesnā€™t. Help. The music is loud and my nose is runny from the fog machine.

1 Like