Please close

Bump! Nice price drop on a very nice Ti.

BUMP! Yes! And a price drop???

Tasty titanium, right here y’all. Bump it up.

What’s this? A morning bump? Seems so…

Bump!

So, who like a good bump here?

Bring up my post. I want to be formal today.

Bump. Please. Thank you.

Just a camera rec, snag a Mamiya 645 if you’re just getting into medium format. Gets you more shots out of your roll and a fantastic ecosystem.

1 Like

The 645 is such a nice piece. I’ve held a flex one time and it was robust. I assume the 645 is also a little beast. I’ve been hunting them on marketplace.

I owned one briefly but could not justify the dev + scan + film cost. Dont have room to dedicate for Color development anytime in the near future sadly. I have been itching to get another, but cost breakdown is just too grim with current pricing. Even 35mm is too expensive to shoot casually these days. Best of luck though!

1 Like

Film really is prohibitive and I am AWEFUL at color processing. Im mostly looking to get into medium format for more portrait or artsy photos. Lots of Tri-x and I can at least use a monobath if I stick to black and white. It’s been a dream of mine for a while. I was able to achieve two of my grails though, it’s worth a shot! Thank you! Love hearing about real world use!

3 Likes

Bump. Price drops. Someone out there has to have an old Hasselblad or Rollei begging for a chance in the sun! Or cash, someone has to have cash, more than me.

Would someone please bring up my post? Please?

Would anyone care for this bump?

Bumparoo

Bring up my post I say formally

Price dropped. Bump.

Bump

I’d like my post brought up, thank you kindly.

THE WIND HERE IS INSANE. HELP ME. IM IN A TINY HUT FIXING A COMPUTER AND IT’S SWAYING.

2 Likes