NM Duncan YoshicudaX (Clear) SOLD
VG+ Opyoyo Polybius 11/30 SOLD
NM Recess Joyride (Jackolantern) SOLD
VG+ Recess Komodo (fade) SOLD

Looking for:
Onedrop Sudo/Diorama/Parlay/AntiYo SEs
Art Grail/Diptych/Triptych
Spyy Addict2
I prefer clear or black colorways, all are considered though, thanks for looking! Message me for pics of damage on VG+ grades.

4 Likes

What did the yoyo say to the hand?

I’ll be back…lol

FYI, my prices are always negotiable and I will always trade in your favor (value wise) if you have what I want! Also open to offers off my want list, I have a thing for RSO, ILYY, CLYW, OD, SPYY and Anti-yo (I mean, who doesn’t?)

4 Likes

What do you call a yoyo that returns unexpectedly?

The prodigal top…hyukhyukhyuk :crazy_face:

3 have been bought or traded for and are off in the post to their new homes, very exciting!

Feeling uneasy? Checkout my feedback thread here:

3 Likes

Anyone wanna buy a broken yoyo? No strings attached!

lol, that one is terrible…
Saturday bumpity bump bump!

2 Likes

What’s a rapper’s favorite toy?
A yo yo…lol…you get it, yo?

Happy Sunday-Funday folks!

3 Likes

Why do yoyos not like boating?
They get sea sick! Hyukhyukhyuk :stuck_out_tongue:

Monday is here, so is my same day shipping! Complete a purchase or trade with me before 4pm est and I’ll have your new yoyo packed and shipped before the end of the day.

Bring me all of the black yoyos for trade!
I’m always open to trade offers, even off of my wants list :grin:

1 Like

Hey, brand new to the forum so not sure if this is the way to go. But I’d love to take that Joyride off your hands!!!

How can I do so!!

5 Likes

I sent you a private message where we can discuss payment and shipping. Thanks for your interest!

Happy :dromedary_camel: day folks!

Another yoyo is off on a journey to its new home, how wonderful!

I’ll be shipping again tomorrow morning, message me if you see something you like!

2 Likes

You could say my yoyo is well travelled.
It’s been “around the world”!

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Get my same day shipping today before 4pm est.
I’m still looking for trades, cheers!

1 Like

You know what they say about yoyoing?
It has it’s ups and downs! lol…

Happy Friday folks! I’m up for same day shipping on deals completed by 4pm EST again today. Hope y’all have a grand weekend ahead!

1 Like

Happy Saturday folks!

I’m on my way to the post to drop off this vicious Komodo, shipping again on Monday if you find something you like.

Only a few left now, thank you everyone!

1 Like

Sunday, Sunday…weekend is flying by way to fast!

I’m shipping again tomorrow, message me with some sweet trades…I crave more black yoyos!

2 Likes

Oh boy, where did the weekend go…anyone get the number off that yoyo that kissed my forehead!?!

I’m off work today and am offering my lightning fast same day shipping for any deals completed before 4pm EST.

My prices include Paypal G&S and shipping, I also have some cash money (don’t tell my wife) to put on top for desirable trades.

Cheers!

1 Like

Why is the yoyo always grumpy?
It never gets to sleep for very long!

lolololololololol

Happy Tuesday folks, I’m back it offering same day shipping again today for deals completed by 4pm EST.

Cheers!

Uh, the jokes. You are my absolute favorite person here. I would so buy a yoyo from you if you had a something I wanted. Keep 'em coming!

4 Likes

Aw shux, thanks fella!

How did I know my yoyo was an ace pilot?
She can loop de loop! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I’m back today with same day shipping. Looking for trades, got a little extra cash.

Fiending for a black Grail…I seek it, the Grail!
Happy :dromedary_camel: day folks!

2 Likes

I have a sengoku kenshin for trade any intrest? Just wanting ti try something new

1 Like

Sorry, no interest at the moment…I’m mostly into organic shapes. Thank you for the offer though!

For today:
Dude, my yoyo mysteriously disappeared!
Well, where’d you last see it?
In the Green Triangle!

May or may not be able to ship today, definitely by tomorrow morning though…and then it’s the weekend!!!

Cheers!

1 Like

Happy Friday!!!

What kind of beer does a[n of age] 3a player prefer?
Double IPA!

Hahaha :sweat_smile:

I’m back at it with same day shipping today before 4pm EST! Buy the Sliver with either Lunar Eclipse and I’ll knock $10 off the bundle, today only one time special deal!

2 Likes