Please close

I’d love to do a ‘many for one’ trade (wherein you get a bunch of these, and I get one of yours), but of course open to sale. All are in at least 8/10 condition unless otherwise noted. Prices are shipped CONUS, F&F, but you are welcome to pay G&S fees if you like. Take $7 off of for every additional jojo purchased! Take the remaining lot for $333! 2 bimetals, and 8 others (including a 2A looping starter set)!

PM to discuss international shipping options!

Edit: Euphonious gone! Element X gone! Basilisk-D Gone! Chewed-up Kodiak Gone! Murmur gone! D-Runner Gone! Deduction Gone! Aurora Gone! Gamer Gone!

Looking for these:
Trion Crash
Atomic Crash
Hydrogen Crash
Copper Plated Anything
Nickel Plated Anything
Ti (already have Vayder, Wanker, Project Ti, AnTiThesis, would love any Ti with SEs, or a 000)
Large-to-giant organics (Pomelo, Overture, Metal Drifter XL, etc.)
Always more handmade wood

8 Likes

@MWB Kodiaks

2 Likes

New year new bump

1 Like

lol Richardrunner.

4 Likes

Gotta keep it clean for the kids!

5 Likes

Bumpty Dumpty.

Added Crash Wants.

Bump! Make me an offer! Ask about bundles! Post pics of your cat!

Euphonious has been reserved.

Bump Element X gone!

My cat sleeping with my dog by the new wood stove. Get it up to 75 in the living room and everyone passes out.

PS. Might be down for a “many for one” trade on the RichrdRunner. Lemme see what I can come up with.

5 Likes

I should clarify I’d like to give many of mine and get one back. But screw it show me what you got!

1 Like

Burmp

1 Like

Still some nice pieces left!

Buuuump.

PMed

1 Like

@Mkaiver93 basilisk d bearing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.