Please close

Looking for a MFD Anti Pro. Offering $350 for a anti kik color. Will pay above retail for other colors as well. Can talk trades too if you are looking for anything specific. Thanks.

4 Likes

that’s the one i wanted too bro, i think this will be an interesting hunt

3 Likes

You know my kik collection. I was bummed when I missed

1 Like

Wait, MFD released a yo-yo that’s literally called the “anti pro”? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yup. It released not too long ago

2 Likes

Bump. Offer raised to $350 for anti kik. Will pay above retail for other colors

2 Likes

Haha, I don’t know why, but I think that’s kind of funny.

They certainly know their niche!

I got one! I might be willing to sell. Someone linked me to this post. Send me a message here or on the Discord (TeaDoll).

2 Likes

sorry, just for information because i don’t know anything about this yoyo. The high price is given only by the colors or is there something else? thanks for the clarifications

1 Like

MFD popularity is at an all time high right now. People are buying and keeping, selling for high prices, or only trading for other MFD throws. In the case of the Anti-Pro 1, there were only 57 released to the public. I don’t know the breakdown of the colorways, but there were only four total, so 14 or 15 of each maybe. MFD only allowed sales of 1 per customer, so in theory, people who bought them want to keep them, no extras for flipping. Since we are still in the honeymoon period for the release, I assume the only way to get an owner to let theirs go is to make a high offer.

6 Likes

Market economies and someone offering high prices will inevitably drive new purchases by those seeking gains ($, trade value) rather than brand loyalists or intended users due to supply and demand imbalance. E.g. beanie babies, Rick and Morty McDonald’s Szechuan sauce, tickle me Elmo… Etc. Yup.

So when it comes to the next drop and people are even more miffed about immediate sellout and availability… It may perhaps be self perpetuating.

That said, no fault and if you want it and have the means - get it! Gotta catch’em all.

That zoo sign-up form was broken for me for like a year+ but now working fine. Say hello to new members and next round.

(Sits back to watch the ensuing chaos)

6 Likes

3 Likes

Yea wish I hadn’t sold all my mfd for retail like 6 months ago. Personally I don’t really get the hype but we all have our brands we are into I guess

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.