Please close

Bump

Help me get a Ti Wide Angle guys

3 Likes

Your small donation can help a grown man get an expensive toy. Please donate today

8 Likes

Lowered Breeze price, Raiser and Gulch pending.

Will sell both Recogs and Breeze for 160.

2 Likes

Bump for his twangle

3 Likes

One more bump tonight, sorry for bumping more than Iā€™m supposed to but these are dire times.

Also please offer people, I might cut you a deal since I need cash.

3 Likes

Itā€™s like my grandma always saidā€¦

Desperate times call for desperate bumping!

2 Likes

This might call for a vault opening to sell something you wouldnā€™t normally.

Iā€™ve never met you but Iā€™d be unusually sad if you missed out on this. The twangle is your destiny.

5 Likes

I have a mint Palli Puffin Narwhal and a Prepro Battosai but it would kill me to get rid of them. :frowning:

I might just have to eat the cost for now and recoup the funds after. One Recog would bring me over 100$, and 250 is more palatable than 350.

I was really hoping this wouldnā€™t drop until next year. I knew 888 forever backers were getting theirs but didnā€™t think the main release would happen this quickly. Thereā€™s also the chance it sells out in 2 minutes and I get screwed anyway.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s a P.P.N.? Just curious.

First run OG Narwhal limited release. It has these cool curved cuts in the body.

5 Likes

Can you show the gap?

1 Like

Help Durfee play with his Twangle

3 Likes

Purple Recog gone. Weā€™re getting there folks.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Gracias. That thing looks pretty cool.

Thatā€™s a Puffin 2, right? I had a different shaped one I bought and traded a couple months ago that I was told was a P1.

1 Like

Nah itā€™s an original Narwhal (not Narwhal 2) from the first run.

Iā€™m very confused now, thought you said it was a Puffin.

1 Like

This was named before the Puffin was a yo-yo, it was just the name of this particular edition.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh ok. That makes sense, just havenā€™t heard of that until now.

2 Likes