Please close. Trade made

Traded. Thank you.
Both are gone now.

Near mint in box, perfection condition and no vibe.
V1 and V2 Ti Tritons
$435 shipped for both.
Trades only for RSO

4 Likes

Damn thatā€™s temptingā€¦

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Can someone explain to me what the V1, V2, V3 monikers on the TiTriton actually mean?

Iā€™m not familiar with the development of the TiTriton, or its release history, but (uninformed) logic would suggest that they represent official release ā€œversion numbersā€ of the TiTriton model. But if so, why does the box say ā€œPrototypeā€ on it?

1 Like

The TiTriton has been a work in progress via collaboration between Jake and whatever group of people pre-ordered the v1. Each version is a prototype since the final design hasnā€™t been selected. Been ongoing for over a year. Pretty good way to get people to pay for your prototyping process it seems.

4 Likes

I think the 3rd Ti Triton is ā€˜alsoā€™ a prototype?

I saw a very recent video of Jake saying the 3rd ā€˜protoā€™ was very closeā€¦ā€¦ but he might alter the weight of the final incarnation about a gram or soā€¦

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

I will do 400 for both? Think about it Holmesā€¦thnx

4 Likes

PMā€™d you back.

2 Likes

V1 lightest,smallest gap least grooves
V2 more rim weight,larger gap,more grooves
V3 more rim weight still same gap and number of grooves as V2

5 Likes

Get them now so when the new one comes out you will have the set.

2 Likes

In the video, Jake explains the differences and how the Triton has evolved across the versions to the upcoming production version.

3 Likes

Thanks for that YT link. It was very helpful.

I am a huge fan of yoyos with lots of rim weight. Iā€™m also a fan of yoyos with narrow-ish gaps. I already have a V2 and am a bit torn over whether or not to get the production version. Iā€™m currently leaning towards not getting one and just sticking with my V2 (which I got a great deal on via BST).

2 Likes

Bump 4 Friday.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.