PLEASE CLOSE - OD Panorama (SOLD) and G2 Sunrise Swirl Banshee (SOLD)

Up for trade are two throws: An OD Panorama and a G2 Banshee 22. The Panorama was the first yo-yo I got when I came back from my long break but after making some additional purchases, I just never went back to it. The Banshee is actually the one I’m really sad to let go because it’s insanely gorgeous but it just feels too…heavy. I’ve wanted a banshee for a bit and tried throwing it exclusively for about a month now but I just can’t get into it and I’m done with my whole “collector” phase. Still always want to grab my OG Grail and GTR-JS, I love the light/floaty feel.

I’m open to “cash” offers (PayPal only) and trades. For trades, honestly, the only things I can think of that i have any interest in are another OG Grail (not red), maybe another GTR-JS (a purple/gold rimmed one, otherwise meh….its still new and there will be many colors to come) or possibly a Klondike (only new throw that’s caught my interest). I don’t know, I’m a creature of habit but I’m still open to others possibly.

SOLD OD Panorama with yellow hubs. NM - I don’t see any markings and I’ve never dropped it but I don’t ever like saying something is completely mint.

SOLD G2 Banshee 22 - Sunrise Swirl glitch. There’s one tiny pinprick sized ano flaw, lol which is the only thing I can possibly see as to why it would be a glitch (last picture). That tiny pin mark in the 4th picture is just dust.

3 Likes

DM’d

On the panorama looks like yellow domes not brass just a heads up

1 Like

Pmd you

Ah, sorry I changed it. Thank you!

1 Like

Panorama is sold!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.